The world's most advanced health wearable
ScanWatch is the first hybrid smartwatch to continuously scan vital parameters to detect heart health conditions and help improve overall fitness. It boasts a medical-grade ECG, an oximeter for SpO2 measures, and an exceptional battery life of up to 30 days. It was developed with professionals from world-renowned institutions.
- Irregular beat detection: By recording heart rate periodically at the best time, ScanWatch sends a notification when an irregular heartbeat is detected.
- Breathing disturbances detection: When activated, the Respiratory Scan can detect breathing disturbances via blood oxygen saturation levels, heart rate, breathing frequency and movement.
- On-demand ECG: Medical-grade electrocardiogram in 30 seconds. Immediate results will be shown on the watch screen, and can be relayed in the app for a more in-depth diagnostic report.
- Medical grade oxygen saturation: Provides on demand medical-grade oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds.
- Heart rate tracking: Track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimize training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to help improve health over time.
- Advanced sleep tracking: Wake to a full report with heart health tracking, a Sleep Score based on sleep cycles, sleep duration and wake-ups. Set a silent vibrating alarm and take advantage of Smart Wake-Up.
- 24/7 Activity tracking: Automatically tracks walk, biking, run, swim, sleep, distance, elevation (floor climbed) & calories burned.
- Digital screen: PMOLED screen provides customized call, text, calendar and app notifications plus daily stats (steps, distance and heart rate) by rotating the digital crown.
- Long battery life: Up to 30 days on a single charge plus 20 more days in power reserve mode (time and activity tracking only).