(Once order is placed, we will contact you regarding shipping times as stock is very limited.)
The world's most advanced health wearable Hybrid Smartwatch
Withings ScanWatch is the first hybrid smartwatch to continuously scan vital parameters to detect heart health conditions and help improve overall fitness. It boasts a medical-grade ECG, an oximeter for SpO2 measures, and an exceptional battery life of up to 30 days. It was developed with professionals from world-renowned institutions. The Withings Scanwatch is TGA approved.
- Irregular beat detection: By recording heart rate periodically at the best time, ScanWatch sends a notification when an irregular heartbeat is detected.
- Breathing disturbances detection: When activated, the Respiratory Scan can detect breathing disturbances via blood oxygen saturation levels, heart rate, breathing frequency and movement.
- On-demand ECG: Medical-grade electrocardiogram in 30 seconds. Immediate results will be shown on the watch screen, and can be relayed in the app for a more in-depth diagnostic report.
- Medical grade oxygen saturation: Provides on demand medical-grade oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds.
- Heart rate tracking: Track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimize training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to help improve health over time.
- Advanced sleep tracking: Wake to a full report with heart health tracking, a Sleep Score based on sleep cycles, sleep duration and wake-ups. Set a silent vibrating alarm and take advantage of Smart Wake-Up.
- 24/7 Activity tracking: Automatically tracks walk, biking, run, swim, sleep, distance, elevation (floor climbed) & calories burned.
- Digital screen: PMOLED screen provides customized call, text, calendar and app notifications plus daily stats (steps, distance and heart rate) by rotating the digital crown.
- Long battery life: Up to 30 days on a single charge plus 20 more days in power reserve mode (time and activity tracking only).