Accurate Blood Pressure, Heart Rate + ECG Monitoring and Digital Stethoscope - Clinically Validated
For the first time, a connected blood pressure monitor can detect a variety of cardiovascular diseases in the comfort of your home and help identify heart conditions before they progress.
The Withings BPM Core is the world's first Blood Pressure Monitor with ECG and Digital Stethoscope. It is clinically validated and TGA approved (ARTG 346217). The BPM Core delivers accurate blood pressure and heart rate, as well as ECG monitoring and a digital stethoscope. Now an at-home device can point to a risk of serious conditions, including atrial fibrillation (AFib) and valvular heart disease (VHD)—conditions that may have no symptoms.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring: Hypertension is known as “the silent killer” because it often doesn’t have symptoms. It is believed that 40% of adults age 25 and over suffer from high blood pressure. Home blood pressure monitoring is recommended by the American Heart Association. BPM Core gives you a journal you can share with your doctor and can also help avoid white-coat syndrome, masked hypertension, and nocturnal hypertension.
- Electrocardiogram: atrial fibrillation detection: Atrial fibrillation, or AFib, is an irregular, sometimes fast heartbeat that can lead to serious heart-related complications. AFib often has no symptoms, is not persistent in the initial stages, and the incidence grows with age. BPM Core can record a medical-grade ECG thanks to 2 electrodes: 1 in the cuff and another in the steel tube held during the measurement. The data is shown live on the device and sent to the app.
- Digital stethoscope: Valvular heart disease risk detection: Valvular heart disease, or VHD, can remain silent for a long time and lead to heart failure. Patients with VHD often don’t know it and can benefit from early diagnosis. BPM Core is the first blood pressure monitor that can detect your VHD risk via an integrated digital stethoscope that can listen to and interpret heart sounds. When placed next to the chest during a measurement, the digital stethoscope’s precise sound sensor can detect specific heart sound frequencies that correspond to the opening and closing of the heart valves. Using these sounds, our proprietary artificial intelligence, developed with cardiologists and trained using thousands of real heart sound records, can detect potential disturbances that can indicate a risk for the most common valvular heart diseases.
- Health data at your fingertips: The Withings BPM Core seamlessly syncs with the free and fantastic Health Mate app. You can access your data in the app or on the web with your personal Withings account. Get unlimited access and full control of your data. Works with Apple Health to export or import your blood pressure & heart rate data. Download Health Mate:
App: Withings Health Mate is the best way to keep track of activity, sleep, weight, and more.
You’ll see trends, progress, and get coaching to help you improve over time.
Whatever your health goal, you’ll find support for it in the Health Mate app.
Learn more about Health Mate
Wireless Sync: Wi-Fi
Requirements: BPM Core can be installed on a smartphone or a tablet, via the Health Mate app available on iOS (iOS 10 and higher) and Android (6.0 and higher).
Cannot be set up from a computer
- Conditions of use: Pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD) can make BP measurements and ECG recordings inconclusive.
Materials: ABS plastic
Stethoscope: Silicone membrane with a stainless steel support
ECG: 3 Stainless steel electrodes
Display: LED matrix screen
Storage and memory: Unlimited storage on Withings cloud
Up to 8 measurements on-device between synchronizations
Power supply: Rechargeable battery
Charge via micro-USB cable
Battery life: up to 6 months
Dimensions: 560x165x450mm (unfolded)
Arm circumference: 9" to 17" (22 cm to 42 cm)
Metrics: Blood pressure monitor
Systolic blood pressure
Diastolic blood pressure
Pressure accuracy: Within +- 3 mmHg or 2% of reading
Detection of atrial fibrillation (AFib)
To obtain a complete analysis, the heart rate must be between 50 and 100 beats per minute during the recording.
Detection of valvular heart disease