Check out the all new iHealth NEXUS Body Composition Wireless Scale
The iHealth CORE Wifi Smart Scale - measures and tracks nine aspects of your body composition with our medical-grade body composition scale for a complete understanding of your overall weight.
9 Precise Data Points To Know Yourself Better
Bioimpedance is the common method used by household scales to calculate body composition. iHealth Core uses the bioimpedence method by using 4 conductors to determine the hindrance of electrical flow through the body, and uses that to calculate the total body water. From the total body water, it can estimate the 9 data points. As a bonus, we have a separate sensor for indoor temperature and humidity, so you can adjust your thermostat to keep your body in optimal condition.
- Weight - You can know if you are healthy for your height. A small number or large number may not necessarily be better.
- Body Fat - It helps you to adjust your lifestyle. The lower the better.
- BMI - It determines if your weight may be due to fat. The lower the better.
- Body Water - It lets you know how much water is in your system and can help you tell if you need to drink more water.
- Lean Mass - Lean mass helps gauge how many calories you burn at rest. It can help you know how many calories you need to intake.
- Visceral Fat Rating - This is important to understand how much fat you have in the abdominal wall. You can use this to manage your health and prevent diabetes.
- Muscle Mass - If you are looking to build muscle, this can show you how much muscle you have now.
- Bone Mass - It tells you how much your bones weigh.
- Daily Calorie Intake - Use this to eat the optimal amount of calories you need.
- Apple Health Kit
- Samsung S Health
Really happy with the service i received. Turn around time was great. Thanks.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review FitTrack Australia. Thank you also for giving us the opportunity to resolve the issue with the original unit sent out to you. We're super happy that there was a good outcome - iHealth is an excellent brand.
Great device to help you understand your weight gain and weight loss. Love the fat percentage function.
I am only having trouble getting the device display to show the weight in kg.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the iHealth CORE Wifi Body Analysis Scale. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat and we'll be glad to assist you to get the display working in kg instead of lbs.
I decided to buy a FitTrack iHealth Core scale to help me be more accountable for my health. The FitTrack scale was easy & straight forward to set up, especially as though I’m a little technologically challenged haha!! Delivery was prompt, customer service amazing...nothing to complain about. Would definitely recommend this company & its products to everyone! High Five people!!
I love it!!! Definitely a must have if you want to understand your body better and lose that stubborn weight.
Hi Amanda, thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your iHealth CORE body composition scale. One of the best features of the iHealth CORE is the direct sync'ing via wifi. This means that it isn't necessary to have your mobile present to connect to the scale! The iHealth CORE sync's directly to the cloud via wifi!