IN STOCK - SHIPPING NOW
The iHealth CORE Wifi Smart Scale - measures and tracks nine aspects of your body composition with our medical-grade body composition scale for a complete understanding of your overall weight.
9 Precise Data Points To Know Yourself Better
Bioimpedance is the common method used by household scales to calculate body composition. iHealth Core uses the bioimpedence method by using 4 conductors to determine the hindrance of electrical flow through the body, and uses that to calculate the total body water. From the total body water, it can estimate the 9 data points. As a bonus, we have a separate sensor for indoor temperature and humidity, so you can adjust your thermostat to keep your body in optimal condition.
- Weight - You can know if you are healthy for your height. A small number or large number may not necessarily be better.
- Body Fat - It helps you to adjust your lifestyle. The lower the better.
- BMI - It determines if your weight may be due to fat. The lower the better.
- Body Water - It lets you know how much water is in your system and can help you tell if you need to drink more water.
- Lean Mass - Lean mass helps gauge how many calories you burn at rest. It can help you know how many calories you need to intake.
- Visceral Fat Rating - This is important to understand how much fat you have in the abdominal wall. You can use this to manage your health and prevent diabetes.
- Muscle Mass - If you are looking to build muscle, this can show you how much muscle you have now.
- Bone Mass - It tells you how much your bones weigh.
- Daily Calorie Intake - Use this to eat the optimal amount of calories you need.
- Apple Health Kit
- Samsung S Health
I love it!!! Definitely a must have if you want to understand your body better and lose that stubborn weight.