IN STOCK - SHIPPING NOW!
The Nexus Wireless Body Composition Scale
The iHealth Nexus (also known as the iHealth Fit HS2) measures and tracks nine aspects of your body composition with our medical-grade level body composition analysis for a complete understanding of your overall weight. (The iHealth Nexus Body Analysis Wireless Smart Scale supersedes the iHealth CORE one of FitTrack Australia's most popular wireless smart scales)
Elegant and reliable wireless Body Composition weight scale easily measures, tracks and shares your fitness data and progress. View your results conveniently on the iHealth MyVitals app. Measure and track nine aspects of your body composition with our medical-grade level body composition scale for a complete understanding of your overall weight.
- Measure, track, and share your weight, BMI, body fat, body water, lean mass, visceral fat rating, muscle mass, bone mass, and daily calorie intake results
- Set goals and keep track of the progress
- Tracks up to 8 unique users
- Supports up to 400 pounds
- Syncs through Bluetooth Smart technology to the free iHealth MyVitals App
- Backlit LED display and clear display in any room
Know Yourself Better Inside and Out
No matter whether we are young or old, our health should still be the first priority. Knowing your weight and body composition gives you the opportunity to make better decisions regarding your lifestyle habits. Your body won’t always tell you directly what it needs, but iHealth Nexus can be the messenger.
9 Precise Data Points To Know Yourself Better
Bioimpedance is the common method used by household scales to calculate body composition. iHealth Nexus uses the bioimpedence method by using advanced conductive ITO coating to determine the hindrance of electrical flow through the body, and uses that to calculate the total body water. From the total body water, it can estimate the 9 data points. Measure the smallest weight changes with four high-sensitivity G-shaped sensors. Nexus gives highly precise measurement of up to 0.2 lbs.
Visualize The Data. Achieve Your Goal.
Create a goal and weigh yourself consistently and continuously to get stable results. The iHealth MyVitals App will create simple to understand charts and trends based on your results. An analog dial shows you exactly how far you are from your goal, and encourages you to succeed!
One Scale for the Whole Family
iHealth Nexus can sync with up to 8 users. Simple step on the scale and iHealth Nexus will pull your data from the others. It recognizes you based on your weight within a 5-pound variance. If two people are around the same weight, they just simply need to check to make sure their user number is displayed on the screen. If not, just click the bottom left of the scale like a mouse until you find your user number.
Bluetooth-Connected. Setup in seconds & Simple to use.
No need to bother with Wi-Fi or setup instructions to get started, just simply download iHealth MyVitals app to your smartphone or tablets, connect to Bluetooth and have your stats within seconds of stepping on the scale. Thanks to the low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the iHealth Nexus scale can last for 6 months regular using.
iHealth Nexus Wireless Body Composition Scale
- Model: HS2S
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 4.0
- Measuring method: Automatic full electronic measurement
- Machine size: 12.04” x 12.04” x 1.05” (306 mm × 306 mm × 26.6 mm)
- Weight: 4.8 lbs/1.85 kg (excluding battery)
Power & Battery
- Power: 4 AAA batteries included
Range & Accuracy
- Body weight range: 11 lb – 400 lb/ 5-180 kg
- Body fat measurement range: 5%-65%
- Body water measurement range: 20%-85%
- Visceral fat rating range: 1-59
- ±1% (110-400 lb/ 50kg-180kg)
- Body fat: ±1%
- Body water: ±1%
- Body muscle mass: ±(1% + 0.2 lbs) / ±(1% + 0.1 kg)
- Bones mass: ±0.66lbs / ±0.3 kg
- Visceral fat rating: ±2
- DCI (Daily Calorie Intake): ±200kcal
- ±1% (110-400 lb/ 50kg-180kg)
- 1 iHealth Nexus Body Composition Scale Model HS2S
- 4 AAA Batteries
- 1 Quick Start Guide
These scales were purchased because the previous scale were so difficult to connect to our Smartphone. We like to keep track of our weight loss program without needing to manually enter data. These scale connected first time to the iHealth app and have continue to sync data. Great product.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the iHealth NEXUS Body Composition scale. Having all your body composition metrics automatically synced to the iHealth app (and to Apple Health and Google Fit) is definitely fantastic.
After looking at so many different scales and I'm so please I went with this one, it is fantastic.
Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to review the iHealth NEXUS Wireless Smart Scale. We agree - iHealth products are awesome - and we love the fact that there is ecosystem of health & fitness products that the iHealth MyVitals app works with including Blood Pressure Monitors, Wireless Blood Sugar Monitors, etc.